- 1/2 bone-in turkey breast (3 to 3-1/2 lbs)
- 1/4 tsp salt optional
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp margarine divided
- 1/2 lbs fresh mushrooms sliced or quartered
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1/4 tsp dried rosemary crumbled
Sprinkle turkey breast with salt, pepper and paprika. Over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon margarine in dutch oven large enough to hold breast. Brown breast on both sides. Remove from pan.
Heat remaining margarine in pan and saute mushrooms 1 minute.
Sprinkle flour over mushrooms, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in broth, sherry and crumbled rosemary. Return to medium-high heat and cook until thickened.
Return turkey breast to pan, spoon sauce over and cover. Cook on low heat for 35 to 45 minutes or until juices run clear when pierced to the bone with a fork. Remove turkey to platter and slice. To serve, adjust seasonings in sauce to taste, and serve over turkey.
- 1. Brined Brown Sugar Deep Fried Turkey
- 2. Burgundy Roast Turkey Breast
- 3. Cajun Fried Turkey
- 4. Grilled Turkey Cuban
- 5. HoneyBaked Turkey Frittata
- 6. Maple-Glazed Turkey Breast with Orange-Parsley Stuffing
- 7. Pineapple Turkey Kabobs
- 8. Roast Glazed Turkey Breast with Roasted Peppers
- 9. Roast Turkey with Cranberry Orange Glaze
- 10. Roasted Heritage Turkey
- 11. Rosemary Turkey #1
- 12. Rosemary Turkey #2
- 13. Simple Turkey Stuffing
- 14. Smoked Butterflied Breast of Turkey
- 15. Smoked Turkey With Smoked Oyster Dressing
- 16. Spice-Rubbed Turkey with Garlic-Pear Puree
- 17. Turkey and Dressing
- 18. Turkey Breast with Southwestern Cornbread Dressing