Weber Grill's Beer Can Chicken
- 2 each whole 3.5lb chicken
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 4 Tablespoon WGR Beer Can Chicken Spice Rub
- 2 cans Miller High Life, 16oz can (or your favorite beer)
Mix oil and spice rub in a small bowl and allow it to set for 2 hours to create a marinade. Rub each chicken with the marinade.
Pour out 1/3 of each can of beer into a small 2 inch high roasting pan.
Gently stuff the can with the remaining beer into the cavity of the chicken.
Place the cans (with the chickens on them) back in the roasting pan, standing upright, and roast on your grill at medium indirect heat until 165 degrees is reached, about 45 minutes.
Allow chickens to rest for 15 minutes and remove the cans.
Split the chickens at the center of the breast, cut out the back bone and serve with your best mashed potatoes.
Reserve the drippings (less the fat) for sauce.
- 4 to 6
"W" Restaurant Recipes:
Waffle House Restaurant
- 1.Waffle House Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe
- 2.Waffle House Buttermilk Waffles Recipe
- 3.Waffle House Cheese Eggs Recipe
- 4.Waffle House Chili Recipe
- 5.Waffle House Fiesta Omelet Recipe
- 6.Waffle House Hash Browns Recipe
War Eagle Restaurant
Weber Grill Restaurant
- 1.Weber Grill's Beer Can Chicken Recipe
- 2.Weber Grill's Black Pepper Crusted Tenderloin Recipe
- 3.Weber Grill's Champagne Sangria Recipe
- 4.Weber Grill's Charred Tomato Salsa Recipe
- 5.Weber Grill's Good & Sticky Hickory Smoked Ribs Recipe
- 6.Weber Grill's Grilled Shrimp Cocktail Recipe
- 7.Weber Grill's Style-Burgers Recipe
- 8.Weber Grill's Texas BBQ Recipe
- 1.Wendy's Chicken Caesar Stuffed Pita Recipe
- 2.Wendy's Chili Recipe
- 3.Wendy's Frosty Recipe
- 4.Wendy's Garden Ranch Chicken Pita Recipe
- 5.Wendy's Lemon Poppyseed Muffins Recipe
- 6.Wendy's Ranch Dipping Sauce Recipe
- 7.Wendy's Spicy Chicken Fillet Sandwich Recipe
- 1.Westphalian Cabbage Recipe
- 2.Westphalian Cheesecake Recipe
- 3.Westphalian German Rye Bread Recipe
- 4.Westphalian Leg of Lamb Recipe
- 5.Westphalian Potato Pancakes Recipe
Whiskey Creek Steakhouse Restaurant
Whistlers Walk Restaurant
White Lace Inn
Wild Hare Restaurant
Wild Horse Restaurant
- 1.Wildhorse Saloon Banana Cream Pie Recipe
- 2.Wildhorse Saloon Pulled Pork Recipe
- 3.Wildhorse Saloon Smoked Tomato & Herb Sauce Recipe
Woodlands Resort Inn Restaurant
Woodstock Inn Resort
Word of Mouth Restaurant
Wynkoop Brewing Company