Vanilla Bean Cafe Spinach & Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken
- 4 large chicken breasts (boneless)
- 2-3 Tbsp butter
- 10 oz. bag of baby spinach
- 1/4 white onion
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup sliced cremini or button mushrooms
- 1 cup creamy goat cheese
- Ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or white wine
Place chicken breasts in the center of a plastic food storage bag and pound out the chicken from the center of the bag outward using a meat mallet, evenly flattening the breasts.
In a large skillet melt 1 tablespoon butter over med-high heat. Add the spinach and sauté until wilted. Set aside. Once cooled drain and squeeze the excess water out of the spinach.
In the same skillet melt 1 tablespoon butter over med-high heat. Add the mushrooms and onion and sauté until tender about 5 minutes.
In a medium to large bowl add the spinach, mushrooms and onion and goat cheese and ground pepper. Mix or cream together the mixture until well blended. Start with a bit of cheese and add more as desired.
Now spoon the mixture into the center of the chicken or slightly to the right of the center. Now roll the chicken breast over the mixture, as you would tortillas and secure with toothpick(s). Repeat for all 4 chicken breasts.
Place the 4 chicken breasts in the same skillet (oven proof with lid) and add the chicken stock or white wine to the skillet.
Cover and bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour.
"V" Restaurant Recipes:
Valle Luna Restaurant
Vanilla Bean Cafe
- 1.Vanilla Bean Cafe Chicken Cheese Tortellini Recipe
- 2.Vanilla Bean Cafe New England Clam Chowder Recipe
- 3.Vanilla Bean Cafe Pumpkin Polenta Recipe
- 4.Vanilla Bean Cafe Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Sauce Recipe
- 5.Vanilla Bean Cafe Sausage and Stuffed Peppers Recipe
- 6.Vanilla Bean Cafe Pinach and Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Recipe
Velvet Turtle Restaurant
- 1.Velvet Turtle Restaurant Gazpacho Recipe
- 2.Velvet Turtle Restaurant Green Goddess Dressing Recipe
- 3.Velvet Turtle Restaurant Pepper Steak Recipe
- 4.Velvet Turtle Restaurant Stuffed Trout Recipe
- 5.Velvet Turtle Restaurant Turtle Pie Recipe
Venus de milo Restaurant
- 1.Venus de Milo Clams Casino Recipe
- 2.Venus de Milo Gourmet Lobster Bisque Recipe
- 3.Venus de Milo New England Clam Chowder Recipe
- 4.Venus de Milo New England Crabmeat Stuffing Recipe
- 5.Venus de Milo Ritz Cracker Topping Recipe
- 6.Venus de Milo Sherry and Scallop Seafood Stuffing Recipe
- 1.Veranda Restaurant Cauliflower Soup Recipe
- 2.Veranda Restaurant Lobster with Orange Cognac Sauce Recipe
- 1.Vidalia Restaurant Caramelized Vidalia Onions Recipe
- 2.Vidalia Restaurant Onion and Beet Salad Recipe
- 3.Vidalia Restaurant Onions Casserole Recipe
Village Cafe Restaurant
- 1.Village Cafe Braised Lamb Shank Recipe
- 2.Village Cafe Cranberry Apple Crisp Recipe
- 3.Village Cafe Spicy Shrimp Recipe
- 4.Village Cafe White Chocolate Bread Pudding Recipe
Village Tavern Restaurant
Vinny Testa's Restaurant
- 1.Vinny Testa's Restaurant Chicken Carciofi Recipe
- 2.Vinny Testa's Restaurant Zuppe pe di Pesce Recipe
Vortex Bar and Grill
- 1.Vortex Bar and Grill Blue Shroom Burger Recipe
- 2.Vortex Bar and Grill Double Coronary Burger Recipe
- 3.Vortex Bar and Grill World Famous Potato Salad Recipe